The product name of CubeSuite+, an integrated development environment from Renesas,
has been changed to "CS+" from V. 3.00.00, which was released on October 1, 2014.
Changes from V1.21 to V1.30 (Nov. 1. 2012)
1. Increased number of nests that can be processed
- The number of case label in a switch statement: from 257 to 1024
- The number of character in a logical source line: from 2048 to 32767
- The number of macro-identifier which can be defined in a unit compiled at a time: from 32767 to 60000
- The number of member in a structure or union: from 256 to 1024
- The number of nesting levels in a macro: from 200 to 10000
- The number of nesting levels in an expression enclosed with the parentheses: from 32 to 1024
2. #asm statement improved
The following problem has been fixed:
- In a C source file, if a symbol which is not managed by the C compiler and has a name of 9 characters or more is
externally defined and declared to be externally referenced by using #asm, E3405 error occurs during linking.
This error has been removed in this improvement.
3. Restrictions eliminated
The following restriction has been removed.
No.77: Restriction for a conditional operator
The code will be incorrect if the 2nd operand and the 3rd operand of a conditional operator are a Boolean-type value.
Changes from V1.20 to V1.21
Caution of Ver.1.20 eliminated:
The restriction described below has been eliminated.
- Caution for error of the list converter