The product name of CubeSuite+, an integrated development environment from Renesas,
has been changed to "CS+" from V. 3.00.00, which was released on October 1, 2014.
Changes from V2.02.00 to V2.03.00 (Jan. 21, 2019)
1. Encryption method which makes communication with server more secure has been supported.
2. Problem that the maximized or minimized window size of update manager was saved has been fixed.
Changes from V2.01.01 to V2.02.00 (Oct. 1, 2014)
CS+ has been supported.
Changes from V2.01.00 to V2.01.01 (Aug. 1, 2013)
The following problem has been fixed.
- If the Update Manager is used on the network environment which requires the proxy authentication, it may be
shut down forcibly or frozen at the proxy authentication.
Changes from V2.00.01 to V2.01.00 (Apr. 16, 2013)
1. Addition of correspondence to Windows 8.
2. Addition of correspondence to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
Changes from V2.00.00 to V2.00.01 (Nov. 1, 2012)
1. This product can be used on the network environment which requires the proxy authentication.
2. The resume capability is now implemented.
Changes from V1.21.00 to V2.00.00 (May 21, 2012)
1. The update function is available even if the license key is not registered.
2. A function by which you can select all available updaters at a time has been added.